Instructions for requesting the 2nd copy of the 2022 Income Statement
(Fiscal year 2021)
To request the income statement, please contact Bradesco, the custodian bank of Movida shares. To access the mentioned document, the investor should access the Digital Documents Portal – PDD (documentosdigitaiscustodia.bradesco), a designed platform that enables the viewing, printing and downloading of documents in a fully digital way, according to the procedures below:
- When access documentosdigitaiscustodia.bradesco portal, click in First Access;
- Enter your individual taxpayer ID (CPF) and birth date. If you are a Legal Entity, enter the Corporate Taxpayer’s ID (CNPJ) and the establishment date;
- Choose one of the options to check your identity: phone number or email;
- Type the code received and create your password;
- All set! You have already created your access. You only need to sign in with your individual taxpayer ID (CPF or CNPJ) and the password you registered with.
Also, for Bradesco account holders, it is still possible to consult and issue the Income Statements directly through Internet Banking/Investments/Consultations. In Book Assets, select the option Income Statement Consultation – 2nd copy.